Our plumbers are ready!
At Jake the Plumber, the health and safety of our customers and our employees are our first concern. Jake has issued the following statement:
The health and safety of our customers and employees is our primary concern. As such, we are notifying our clients of important policy changes aimed at preventing the spread of the Coronavirus COVID-19.
Sanitation is a critical component for preventing the spread of communicable disease. As plumbers, we have a responsibility to help protect the public by ensuring access to hand washing, bathing, clothes and dish washing facilities in homes and businesses. As a trusted service provider, we are taking the following measures to limit potential exposure to our customers and employees, and to help folks in our community to be more prepared.
● ATTENDANCE: We have asked all employees of Jake The Plumber, LLC to stay home if they are experiencing any symptoms or recent exposure to COVID-19. This may impact scheduled and upcoming visits. We will provide clients with notification of delays or potential cancellations as quickly as possible. Please be patient with us as we try to accommodate service.
● PERSONAL SAFETY EQUIPMENT: Plumbing technicians have been instructed to practice additional onsite safety procedures, including personal safety equipment (gloves, safety glasses and masks if indicated).
● SOCIAL DISTANCING: We recommend individuals make efforts to observe a minimum six foot infectious range during service visits.
● SANITATION: We encourage all individuals to wash or sanitize hands frequently, before and after personal interactions. Employees should take additional measures to sanitize tools and equipment between job visits.
● VISITS: We urge customers to group multiple repairs or projects into a single visit. If you have multiple repairs, or have delayed services you would like performed, please notify the Jake the Plumber team to see if items can be completed with the current visit.
● SPECIAL NEEDS AND CONSIDERATIONS: If you or someone in your family requires additional considerations, please notify our office to arrange special accommodations.
Jake the Plumber, LLC will continue providing plumbing services to our customers, friends and family and is committed to the health and safety of our community. If you have any questions regarding our COVID-19 policy, please don’t hesitate to call us at 1.651.212.5253 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Yours in service,